abnormal cells

hi i had my first smear back in 2016 when the results came the letter said I had borderline changes to the cervix and high risk HPV. I had a colposcopy done and they couldn't find anything so they discharged me. for the past few months I have been bleeding after sex and alot of cramps with back ache ect so I've had a internal today and she said that she can still see a red area  on my cervix what they could see 3 years ago so I'm booked in for another colposcopy very soon. she also said it she doesn't think it looks cancerous but cant be sure until I have the tests done. has anyone ever gone through this im so scared and worried. thank you 

Bless you, i know it's really stressful isn't it? Especially when you don't know the answers yet.

The good thing is as soon as they see anything slightly out of the norm, you get seen to at a colposcopy.
It may be that they will take a biopsy so they can check the cells more closely.

Have you had a smear this time? or was it just the internal?

They won't be able to tell you anything until the colposcopy so the best thing you can do is try to keep yourself busy and think positively. Write down any questions you have so you can ask them to the doctor when you have your appointment.

I was expecting bad results when i went for my colpscopy but my results came back fine and to be tested in 3 years.

Big hugs and you can always ask things here when you need to. Lots of nice ladiesh here who have been through these procedures and know the processes well.

Limiya