2 weeks after...

Hey

I had my procedure done 2 weeks ago. 2 days after I ended up having to go to the drs - pains and a funky smell (sorry TMI) they gave me some antibiotics which cleared that up - now for probably the last 10 days the bleeding is getting worse and the pains are horrible i feel completely crap!. Is this normal? I don’t want to waste anyone’s time if this is what is supposed to happen?

Im only 24 so this has all been a shock since the letter requesting me for a smear appointment - then the abnormal results - colposcopy - its all getting too much and I’m really stressing.

Can anyone give me some advise please?

:slight_smile:
x

Hi,

I replied to you on my post. I hope everything is ok.

I'm 27 and going through the same as you already read. If you are worried call the doctor. You won't be wasting there time. I promise. You always have 111 as well that you can call and to be honest get a better response.

I didnt call anyone for the same reason...I didn't want to waste anyone's time incase it was nothing but I'm glad I did when I eventually did because it went down hill for me after.

If you want a chat or ask any questions no matter how grim or tmi then you can message me if you like. 

I phoned in sick this morning because today was my first period after I had the hemouage and I have never felt pain like it. So I have called my docs myself this morning...if you think you are wasting their time just remember I phoned them about my period.....lol......

Hope you are ok as I know how stressful it can be. I cried every night after my lletz before I even had to go back to hospital so remember your not alone..this forum and the people on here are amazing and very kind.

X