Yay (I think)

Yours was one of the first posts I read on here and you have been so inspirational by sharing your experiences.

None of us ever wanted to be on this website but I have personally found it an absolute godsend after I suspected I had cancer and my worst fears were realised. I echo all the other comments and send you much love and best wishes.

Wendy x

Hi Phileepa I have been away seeing my family in Belfast who dont have Internet lol I have been thinking about you and reading this I could do a cartwheel I am so happy for you you have been an Inspiration and fantastic support. Its great to hear you have a baby booked in and you will be starting back to work soon and getting back to normal life. I wish you all the very Best for a long and healthy life You Go Girl Big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

So so so happy for you!! You are an inspiration!! Good luck with your future and I sincerely hope that that's the a at of it for you xx

Last of it for you ***

Thank you again lovely people. 

Got to admit I felt a bit odd for a couple of days after my appointment but things are getting back on track now. 

I've got a lovely week planned for me and the kids and then next Monday I'm back to work. I've got my playroom sorted and I'm so excited x