Worrying Timelines

The term ‘high grade severe’ is scary and did shock me. I was told that after colposcopy because I have not received a letter but actually got a text for colposcopy appointment. Then during colposcopy they asked if it is ok for me to do the lletz there and then and I said yes. Colposcopist then said my cervix isn’t playing ball so we need an appointment under GA.
Had that done 15 Sept and now still waiting for results…
It is helpful to speak to ladies in same boat indeed and reassuring to hear the positive stories. So far the journey is all manageable thanks to our brilliant NHS - and the only negative is the waiting time… must stop ourselves from researching too much - easier said than done I know😉 we’re here if you have any questions😊

Aw ok then so you are 13 days in front of me as I had my LLETZ done on 28th. Yeah the word severe is a word to send any one into a panic :frowning: thanks a lot for your reassuring words it’s really helped! Keep me posted on your results xx

1 Like

So it’s been 3wks post lletz and got my letter (dated 9days after procedure). It says CIN3 and CGIN found and recommended smear after 6months for test of cure but they will be in touch after monthly MDT… Fingers crossed this is the end of the road for me… Goodluck to you all ladies - you got this🙏

1 Like

That’s fab news!! So happy for you. Make sure you keep us posted after test of cure xx

2 Likes