Worried waiting for biopsy results

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie,

I have pain in my left side of my stomach and across my lower back, pain after sex and bleeding and bleeding between periods, also brown thick loss too. Also occasional vaginal bleeding when I have a wee and my bowels open.

I was sent for an urgent colposcopy after my GP tried to take my smear and couldn't as I have a cervical erosion that has grown quite a bit since I was last seen and it bled alot with the slightest touch. 

The colposcopy nurse took a biopsy and said I will need a Lletz in 6 weeks. 

Has anyone else had similar or give me any info that might help, I have 3 weeks left to wait for my results and I'm feeling nervous.

Thank you xx

Hi I’m new here too

Got my smear results borderline abnormal cells hpv16 and hr hpv positive. Awaiting date for copoloscopY. I am always worse case person finding it difficult to be positive. I have had the same partner for 25years so the hpv worries me as we have both been faithful which means I’ve had it for 25 years. I also have lower back pain. Was on cerazette recently had the odd bleed but just thought it was the pill even though had never bled before. Feel so scared every time I look at my kids. Wish I had a date even.  Don’t want to tell my mum as she has her own health issues but she keeps asking me what’s wrong.  Really wish I had the money to go private.

sorry for the long post

Just joined this group.  I have same partner for 25 years too and am freaking out.  How are you doing?  How is your partner?  I think I worry more for my partner than for myself.  Also afraid I got it during a pap exam.  Is that possible?  I’ve read that it is. Were you able to clear the virus?