Worried mum needing some reassurance!

I am 27 and had my first smear 3 years ago which came back that i have the hpv virus and borderline changes. Went for a colposcopy and was told all was fine and needed another smear in 3 years! Anyways i had another baby and throughout the pregnancy i had bleeding which was coming from my cervix. When i give birth the midwife said to make sure i got a smear as soon as i had my 6 week check. I asked and was refused as they wouldn't do one til my 3 year smear was due. Then for the past year ive had spotting, pain and bleeding during intercourse and general something not right down below been to my gp and they would again do nothing for me till my smear was due. So just had the 3 yearly smear last week and it has come back i still have hpv and now i have low grade dyskaryosis. Will i end up having cancer since its worse than 3 years ago. Its got me worried i have two children and am so worried about being ill. My mother had breast cancer at my age so im already high risk. Any advice would be muchly appreciated x