Worried I could have cervical cancer..

Hey everyone so I have been having worrisome symptoms for the past 3 years. Bleeding between periods, pain during intercourse, lower back pain. Pretty much every classic textbook symptom. In the past three years I have had 5 pap tests and trasvaginal ultrasounds which have all come back negative. Including HPV dna tests keep coming up negative as well. The doctor put this all down to hormone troubles so the birth control he gave me helped out someone for a while but this month all my symptoms came back with a vengeance so Indecided to switch to his wife this time who is also a gynocologist. I insisted on a colposcopy and she obliged. She said she saw two abnormal areas light up on my cervix but but she says she is certain it is not cancer. I even asked if it could be pre-cancer and she said no. But she did point out my cervix is very friable and bleeds easily. Which to my knowledge is a bad sign. She took two biopsies and sent them out. Now I am just waiting scared to hear back about what the results are. I am so scared that it is cancer and that it is progressed because finally after complaining for so long I just yet got a colposcopy. I am just hoping and praying for the best.