Worried about waiting months for LLETZ

I had a smear test as part of my medical to start a new job abroad. It came back showing that I have sever dyskaryosis. 2 weeks ago I had a colposcopy. I have now had another letter asking me to go back to hospital for LLETZ treatment but I can’t go. I will have my period on the first appointment they offered me and the second appointment is after I have left the country. I can’t delay my leaving date by long enough to have treatment and then wait a week before flying (which was the advice the nurse gave me) and now I am really worried that it will become cancer before I get treatment.
When I arrive in my new country I will probably need to start again and have another smear test and another colposcopy and then wait again for treatment, so it might be a month or 2 before I actually have the LLETZ treatment. The nurse who I spoke to has made me really worried. She said that it will become cancer and I need the treatment soon. I feel like I am totally stuck. I will lose my new job (and therefore my new house which comes with the job) if I stay here and I have already given up my job here and sold my house. So even if I do stay in the UK for the treatment, I will have to stay with friends or in a hotel or something. I don’t have a support network in the UK anymore and I am moving near to my family who will be able to support me. I would prefer to have the treatment when I arrive but I’m scared it will take too long. I don’t know what to do.

Hi Tedding, this sounds like such a stressful situation, my heart goes out to you. Firstly, is there any way you could delay your period by doubling up on the pill if you're on that? Or asking the doctor to prescribe you something to delay it? Or, are you able to get in touch with the health authorities in the country you'll be moving to to see how long the process will take there? It's obviously best to get things sorted as soon as possible but doctors should be able to advise you on timeframes based on what they've seen. Thinking of you x