Worried about lump on cervix

Hi all,

I had an abnormal smear test back in 2015 (first smear test) was referred to colposcopy and had cold coagulation treatment- came back as having cin 2 and 3. Had a follow up smear in Jan 16 which was fine and told I wouldn’t need another for 3 years-

Fast forward to January 2019, I found out I was pregnant with my youngest and couldn’t get it done…after having him I kept having some excuse about why I couldn’t make appointment for it (silly I know) then lockdown hit and still haven’t had it done.

I had the nexplanon implant in February 2020 and bled almost every day up until I had it removed in April this year due to the bleeding. I’m still having brown spotting most days since but don’t know if it’s my body still trying to adjust after having that removed or something more worrying.

My biggest concern is a lump on cervix, I have noticed it for a while but it now seems a lot bigger. It’s on the edge, hard to explain it but its bigger than a ‘pea sized’ lump I’ve been reading about online. I have my smear test booked for Tuesday and have been worrying myself sick about what they might say about this lump and what the results might be.

Does anyone have any advice please?

Thanks x