Wish me good luck

Have my appointment at the hospital tomorrow and I'm very nervous as to what they are going to say :( wish I didn't have to go through this alone xx

Good Luck.

Are you going to hospital for results or treatment?

Hi Marie-Claire

You will never be alone with all the ladies on this site to support you.  Let us know how you get on and whatever the result we will be here for you.

Wishing you lots of luck.

Hugs

Cheryl,xx

Thank you so much :) I am going for both xx

Hi Marie Claire, I am sorry to read tthat you are going through hospital visit & treatment alone. Many years ago I was in the same position despite having a mother & sister, neither would accompany me. I have to say that the nurses & doctor I saw were lovely & very kind to me. I very much hope that you experience the same. Please come on to this site anytime, all the ladies are wonderful & know what a frightening time this can be, you'll always find someone to chat to here & help you with any questions. Alk best wishes for today & a big hug. Xx

So I'm home and very confused..confirmed high grade hpv and high grade cin3,mri booked for two weeks time What does it all mean? I'm In soo much pain right now and my head is working over time with these thoughts xx

Hi Marie Claire

What did you have done - was it a colposcopy or was it a follow up to that?  The MRI will be able to give you a precise diagnosis.  Were you assigned a CNS?  If so, you will be able to phone her up to explain things to you and advise about the pain.  If not, I would advise that you talk to your GP about it and get some help for the pain.

Yes, your mind will work overtime at this stage but please don't worry, you will get lots of help and support from the hospital team and the ladies on this site.

Hugs, 

Cheryl,xx

It was my second appointment at colposcopy ,first time I had punch biopsy this time lettz(think that's what it's called) and seen my consultant and yes I have a Cns now xx

All I can say is be kind to yourself post lletz, take painkillers, rest as much as you can and wear comfy clothes, I found trousers too tight across my tum which was tender. I had to work the next day and I felt terrible, in hindsight if I could have had the day off it would have been best. Hope everything goes ok x