what to expect from follow up appointment after lettz

Hello
Not been on for a while got my results from my lettz end of August they confirmed cin 3 but bit of confusion over the gcin as my smear said high grade and my lettz said no gcin. so it went to the MDT meeting said and they decided to watch and wait till my 6 month follow up? Managed to put this to back of mind but this weekend the fear started again. Think it’s because I’m waiting for the appointment letter and not sure what to expect? Anyone been for six month follow up?

Hi Em, I've just had my 6 month follow up and basically it was a other smear test. Unfortunately they found more pre cancerous cells and decided to do a further lletz where they found cgin too. From what I've been told by the doctor and colposcopist normally one lletz treatment is enough - I've just been very unlucky . Fingers crossed your 6 month test will be clear :-) 

Hi, I am new to this site. I have my LLETZ tomorrow and I am so scared. I have been told I have CIN3. I also have HPV which I am mortified about and very confused about. I have been with my fiance for 9 years and had no symptoms until last February.  I found what I thought was a skin tag, now I can only assume it is a wart!!! 

What is CGIN? 

What happens after the LLETZ? Will I just receive a letter telling me what will happen next? I was assuming I would go in for the treatment and that would be it until a follow up Cervical screening. 

I hope you guys get through it OK. 

I think you sound like me and over think things and expect the worst! It's so nerve racking though. I totally relate to how you feel xxx.