Weird pains

Hi Guys,

Just quick one I was diagnosed on 29th October, I had an examination under anaesthetic will be 2 weeks on Tuesday   I have had a lot of bleeding in last week. I also seem to be getting more pain I have constant dull pelvis ache which is there all the time, but i also get like stabbing pains i feel like it’s in the vagina (Sorry for tmi). Last Monday I was told I had spread to lymph node at top  my body and since then the stabbing pains have been more frequent and stronger, they feel real enough but I do wonder is it in my head!! I have my treatment consultation this Wednesday, just wish we could get on with things now!! Just wondering if anyone else has experiencend the same pains as me?

Ta Helen xx

I do think when we've been diagnosed we get all sorts of aches and pains we never had before. I had pains/twinges all over my abdominal area that I'd never had before or since my treatment. Xx

Yes and my horrendous backache vanished quickly once I knew scan was clear! You will feel much better once treatment starts.

Karen