Waiting...

Hi

First time post so hope this is right! 

I had a smear test in May 2017 came back clear, since then I have been having periods every 13-16 days (its driving me crazy!) I went back to the gp in September due to being exhausted all the time bloods came back all ok was then sent for an ultrasound scan 2weeks later back to the doctors for results, told I had a cyst on left ovary, was told I would be sent for another scan in 6-8 weeks time ,but it wasn’t of significant size so the plan was to fit the merina coil to help steady the bleeding 3weeks later finally got an appointment at the doctors woman clinic, doctor decided not to fit the coil and I was referred to gynaecologist because she was unhappy with what she saw On an urgent referral

2 days later appointment For gynaecologist arrived, in the mean time I had another ultrasound appointment,attended appointment to be told i don’t have a cyst on my ovary but I would need to go to the colposcopy clinic the following week.

Following week had 3 small biopsy taken from my cervic due to white cells being present after solution applied...10 days later got invites back to colposcopy clinic so phone hospital panicking to be told I had nothin to worry about and it was just routine. Attended the next appointment to be told I was having another biopsy but much larger one, they also took lots of pictures which they didn’t do the first time....it’s now been 4weeks since (rang last week and the nurse was on holiday so couldn’t tell me anything) 

is all this normal? I’m driving myself crazy thinking all sorts! 

Thanks for reading 

xx