Waiting for smear test results. Worried. Help Advice please

Please read. I looking for advice as im truly scared. I been through so much heartache lately. Normally would confide in my mum about this kind of stuff but she showing signs of dementia after a stroke and bleed on brain. She has serious brain decline and can no longer take of herself and has memory problems and is in a confused state of mind so no longer can share personal problems with her as she probably wouldn’t understand or respond to me and i need to talk to some women who can offer any support or advice. I started experiencing symptoms such as bleeding, pain and discharge in vaginally area for like no reason. I went to sexual health clinic and got tested coz of symptoms and all results come back clear except I was told i had cervical erosion which is cells outside the womb near the cervix which is probably causing the symptoms. I was recommended to go for smear test by gynaecology but was told not to worry. I was overdue a smear test anyway so I booked one at my Doctors and the nurse confirmed I had cells there that shouldn’t be there and tpok swabs during smear and told me was testing for the HPV virus which is the main cause for cervical cancer. Now I have to wait 4 weeks for results but I’m worried and convinced I have the cervical cancer because I have all the symptoms and symptoms are getting worse. Now me and my parner are in bad pain after sexual intercourse and it not forceful or anything and never used to cause pain or tightness or dryness like this. In fact he said i used to be loose and wet. I dont understand the sudden change. Also discharge happens regularly I even wear pads all the time to keep my underwear clean which my boyfriend seems confused over as he says to me why I always got pads on when not on period. I also been feeling physically sick and excessive tiredness lately. Is all this related. I am really worried and if I go a couple of days without cleaning myself my vagina will smell like raw meat which is not normal as never used to. Good thing i wash and spray regularly but yeah I’m genuinely worried as I think there a high chance I could have the cancer due to these reasons. Any advice or any women been through something similar. Please help with some advice please. My mind constantly worry.

Your symptoms sound normal for cervical ectropian. You’d also be amazed what stress can do to your body and I imagine your sexual and other issues are more to do with stress than with the ectropian!
I was diagnosed with an ectropian and as I’m not due a smear until October I’ve had to have a colposcopy and a biopsy to rule out any underlying abnormality and the wait for the results is awful. Some days I feel fine and positive, other days I don’t want to get out of bed. I keep having weird symptoms which I’m sure are more my imagination then anything :sweat_smile:
I hope you get your results back soon and everything comes back fine, until then try not to google! Xxx