Waiting for colponoscopy

Hello ladies, 

I'm wanting a bit of advice really. 

I've always had normal, regular smear tests until last month.

I'd not had a smear for almost 6 years, as I was pregnant, had a miscarriage, got pregnant again, then had an emergency c-section, then was sterilised, which ended up being infected, so I just got side tracked by life if I'm being honest. 

I went to the doctors 4 weeks ago as I thought I had a bad water infection but I didn't, it was clear. I told the doctor my symptoms and he sent me for blood tests, an internal and a smear. 

My red blood cells are very low which probably explains why I'm so tired, I have abnormal cells and positive hpv virus, I've got to have a colponoscopy in a weeks time.

I need to wee more often and it's like I have a pulling pain when I wee, sorry tmi. I also have a lot of watery discharge and lower back pain.

As anyone else experienced any of this, I'm worried sick. 

Thank you x

Hello Nicki I am so sorry you are having such an anxious time I think the waiting to find out what is going on is one of the worst things because your imagination runs away with you so take a deep breath. I don't know if your symptoms are connected but keep a record of them and write a list of questions to ask when you go for your colposcopy. Someone else on here may be able to offer more help or try ask the expert on this website. Take care x

I had cin 3 when i was younger 20yrs ago im now 37 but recently my smear has come back abnormal i have to have a colposcopy too...  Im scared its back ive been weeing more often and my last period is late i had pink mucus 2 wks ago and now its yellow clear my period is late, i had a pregnancy blood test which was negatIve ive been Nauseous and vomiting for a few days now,  my appetite comes and goes ive lost weight but gaining Weight around my waist.... I dont know wtf is going on.....