Waiting and pathology

Hi all,

So i had a lletz 6 weeks ago after a severe abnormal smear first time ever after four previous smears.

I called the clinic to find that there is a back log at pathology and im none the wiser.

Feeling stressed at the min anyone in the same boat?

Hello, Im like you, just had my lletz biopsy done after an ASCUS pap smear... what did your pap smear report? ASCUS also?

Hi tubelo,

My pap came back severe after never having an abnormal one before. The consultant asked if i had children and a supportive partner completed the lletz and nothing. Its been six weeks phoned and a back log at pothology is what i got.

Now i wouldnt be concerned if they hadnt asked about kids and partner maybe im over thinking 

Xx

Hi Rach. I can't live with this anxiety anymore.... I feel awful, I feel sick thinking and thinking... did you have a colposcopy after your smear results? Did they see anythin in your colpo? I had one and Dr. saw a light acetowhite lession... Im scared.

I had a llezt at colposcopy clinic after my smear results.

It was uncomfortable but other than that it went well. I asked if there where alot of abnormal cells the doc said its not the quantity thats the issue?? I shut up after that lol thought ill just wait for results but been six weeks. So im hoping no news is good news. I just dont like the thought of going back. I know its a worry and i hope you get your answers soon.

Hello again! Thanks God I had my biopsy back and it is a moderate cervicitis. No sign of CIN. Have you got any news?