Tiredness after Lletz

Hi everyone,

I’m new here. Had Lletz treatment yesterday after going to docs after 6 weeks of bleeding, abnormal smear test with CIN2.

I know it’s only day 2 but I’m feeling so tired. I’ve got tomorrow off too but was hoping to get back to work on Friday but worried I’m not going to be ready. I have a very active job of training assistance dogs so very active.

Did anyone feel similar?

Hope you all ok xx

I had a LLETZ last Friday for CIN3 and I was surprised at how tired I was after it.  Probably a mix of the few weeks of worry before hand and then the shock to the system of the procedure.  I'm lucky enough to be able to work at home so have been able to take it easy but am still surprised at how tired I've felt and how careful I have to be.  I went to put the wheelie bin out last night and as soon as I pulled the bin, the bleeding increased.  The advice is for no vigorous exercise for at least a week, so I think you probably do need to be careful with your job.  Could you do light duties for a few days?  Probably worth asking sweet.

All the best for a swift recovery. xxxx 

Hi fionajane,

thanks for the reply. Yes I can do light duties but may wait until Monday to go back and give myself the rest of the week to recover.

I've not had any bleeding yet, but still very early days. I hope you have a speedy recovery also!! 

Xxxx