Exhaustion

I am really sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.  I just had LLETZ a week ago & am concerned because I have not bounced back from it & am suffering from severe exhaustion.  I had this symptom along with abdominal & back pain & dark brownish menstrual blood for months before I even had my biopsy & discovered that I had a high grade non cancerous lesion.  I am currently waiting for the results of my LLETZ, & am getting scared that maybe it's worse than first thought.  Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone?  I had my period not long after the LLETZ & that seemed to be back to normal, the bleeding from the LLETZ itself is minimal, unless I overexert myself, which is hard not to do in my job.  I would appreciate any advice, I know if this is all going to clear up & go away I need to stay positive & stress free, but it's so hard to do.

Hello ElioraArin,  I had my lletz 11 days ago now and am still bleeding and getting some pains which had stopped but I have such a physical job it keeps coming back. I like you had my period soon after treatment so it was hard to tell what was from that and what was from treatment. i have read on here that others have been really tired after having lletz,  Maybe you should ring the doctors just to double check as they will know what's normal and what's not and it should hopefully put your mind at ease. Try as hard as you can not to stress I know it's easier said then done in the circumstances but hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your results x

Thank you so much for your reply, I got the impression from the doctors that it shouldn't take much to come right after LLETZ, & I don't want to seem like I'm over reacting, I'm finding that this is quite an isolating experience for me - the endless waiting for tests & results is so hard.  All the best *hug*