They found cancer cells

Hi, I'm Claudia I'm 28 years old.

I'm sorry if this post have a lot of grama mistake, English is not my first language. 

I had pap smear about a month ago and a week later I got a call from the clinic saying that I needed a colposcopy/biopsy because it came back with pretty adnormal cells.

Two weeks later I went in for a colposcopy and and biopsy, I asked the doctor what's she thinks, she said that she didn't think it was cancer, worst case scenario pre cancer. 

A wee later I got a call from the clinic and they told me that the biopsy came back as cancer.

I was devastated and never felt so much fear in my life. I have a 3 year old boy and the thought of not been there for him is unbearable.

So I make an appointment right the way to have my llezt procure as soon as possible, they give me one in two weeks, that would have been tomorrow but today I got a call from the clinic saying that they don't have the supplies to perform the procedure tomorrow and that I have to re schedule two weeks for now. I'm so mad I just don't understand how they can let a month happen without doing nothing. I'm angry and have so much anxiety that I can't sleep or think about anything else. It's so scary to don't know anything just that I have cancer. 

I started feeling pains for all over my body and with each one of them can help but thinking that is related to this or that it is all over.

I'm sorry if I been dramatic but this is how I feel and I needed to let it out.

Hi,

Firstly try not to panic. Have they given you any indication of what stage they think its at? The fact you have been offered LLETZ probally means that its early stage (im not a doctor) so dont take this as a given.

CC is a slow grower anyway, I had to wait a while for mine but it all turned out ok in the end. Where about are you from? As in the UK we would go to the clinc and this procedure is done daily.

Thinking of you and Im sure you will be ok, we are here for you.

xx

Hi Claudia

I really feel for you as it is a total shock to get a diagnosis and any reaction is what it is, There is no right of wrong way to feel. The waiting for action and to know what is going on is the hardest thing and I know my mind went into overdrive. I agree with Hayles that if you have been offered a LLEtz then it is probably early stage. It is definitely a rollercoaster and it can feel like nothing is moving, but now I look back on it I was diagnosed and had finished treatment within three months.Just be kind to yourself and look after yourself while you wait. We are all here for you in the meantime. Big hugs xxx

Hi, I just wanted to thank you both for your response and your kind words. It really means a lot to me knowing that there people out there who truly understand how I feel.

I'm trying to get the lletz done in other clinic, hopefully I get it done soon. 

I live in the USA, they haven't tell me anything other than is cancer and that they were hoping to take it out with the lletz but they don't know how bad it is. I haven't have the chance to talk to the doctor yet, one of nurses called  and gave me the news about 2 weeks ago, so I feel like I know nothing really.  

I'm trying to take care of my body, because that is the only thing I can do right now. I come to this forum everyday  lookingfor stories of brave womens fighting and beating this disease and that definitely give me strength and hope. 

Thank you to you both ( Hayles and noddlesdoodles)

Hi

I’m sorry you find yourself in this situation, it really is terrifying. The waiting is the worst part,I’ve you know what you’re dealing with you will oddly feel a little better. 

It does sound that it’s early stage if they think they might get it with another lletz. I had similar.

Good luck xxx