Symptoms

Hello. So I've been having some symptoms. Yellow slimey discharge, lower back pain. On off pain in right side of groin. 

I went to the doctors and had an internal. She said my cervix was very red and inflamed. 

Referred to the gynagologist a week later and she confirmed what my doctor said, and that I have abnormal cells visible on my cervix.

She said now I'm to go for a colposcopy to have the cells removed and a biopsy.

So now I'm so scared and I guess what I really would like to know is would the abnormal cells alone cause all these symptoms?  Or could this be serious? 

Your symptoms sound like mine apart from the discharge. Are you having any abnormal bleeding?

Have you had a smear at all?

I am also due a colposcopy on 10th april so I am suffering the horrible wait too.

I hope it all goes well for your check.

Limiya

No bleeding. But I've not had periods for so long due to being on the depo.

My last smear was 2 years ago and all was fine. 

Are you having your calls removed? Because of my symptoms they said they will remove mine. 

Well I haven't had my colposcopy yet. So I don't know what they will do.

I will tell them my symptoms when I go and hope for the best.

I'm also very worried as my last smear just over a year ago was clear.

I'm getting the back ache always right side and also Sam spot but the front.

really heavy period bleeding after sex and just feel like my period is always coming.

smear came back not good enough sample as my cervix is hard to locate so nurse went in blind.

went to see go yesterday as I wasn't happy to wait for a mother smear I need to go see a female dr in Thursday have bloods and a internal inspection then will refer me to hospital.

im really worried and yesterday night up popped 3 boils on my inner thigh right at top so now I'm sore sitting down too feel like I'm falling apart at moment. I just want to know what is wrong with me 

Hi Tina,

How did you get on? Any updates?

Sorry for not replying I've been really busy and just came back off holiday so not had the chance to come on here. How was your colposcopy? I have mine on Tuesday x