Symptoms

Hi,

So my concern is that I've had lower stomach pain for years and I get (i know this sounds horrible so sorry about that) a smelly discharge in my belly button but only when I'm due on my period! No bleeding but I have always suffered from heavy periods with back, thigh and stomach pain. 

I'm still waiting on my biopsy results and these prolonged symptoms are scaring me that my results are gonna come back bad!! 

Does anyone else have or get these same Symptoms? My doctor has been aware of these symptoms for years and I now feel like they've let me down because when I missed my last smear (stupid I know) the doctor should have flagged this up? Yes it's my fault but I was on my period when I got a smear letter and forgot about it. I'm feeling very frustrated with myself but my doctors too... 

Hi, I’m just starting to have lower stomach pains and it worries me as well. I am going in to see a GYN this Thursday. Will update you on the result later! 

August 2018

- abnormal pap smear showing ASCUS.

- tested positive for 3 high risk HPV types (51, 53, 68)

- a biopsy shows CIN1

Hi,

Yes please update me on this!! I've just called the hospital for my results. They have them in but the receptionist isn't allowed to give the results over the phone did to not being medically trained (UK) ahh so frustrating that I have to wait for a call in the next cpl of days or via post. I'm sooooo impatient! It's driving me insane. I'll update also! Good luck x

Hi! I just got back from the hospital. The doctor did a colposcopy on me. From the image that she took it looks like my dysplasia has progressed to HSIL and since it was bleeding and more than 2/3 were white with tiny vains showing up when she applied the iodine solution, she thinks that it’s either CIN2 or CIN3. So, without hesitant, I have my LEEP procedure scheduled this upcoming Monday. She also suggested me to take several antioxidant supplements along with my boyfriend. 

Hi Danpatpi,

Have you had your LEEP now? 

If so, how are you feeling after the treatment? I'm still waiting for mine still no date as yet So I don't feel scared about it yet until I know when it will be. 

I hope you are well considering. Hugs x

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I already had the LEEP done. The procedure itself is fine! I couldn’t feel a thing because they put me to sleep. After the procedure, I had a little bit of mild cramps for 2 days and it went away. I would say the most annoying thing after the LEEP is having watery discharge all day. It has been 2 weeks after the procedure and it’s still keep coming! Hope to hear back from you xoxo

August 2018

- abnormal pap smear showing ASCUS.

- tested positive for 3 high risk HPV types (51, 53, 68)

- a biopsy shows CIN1

January 2019

- had a colposcopy, doc thought it was CIN 2 & 3

- had the LEEP procedure 

- follow up result: CIN turned out to be CIN 1 and LSIL, no longer tested positive for HPV 51 but HPV 18 instead in addition to HPV 53 and 68

Hi Danpatpi,

How's things getting along now? My reply was even longer! I'm so sorry, I've come on here because I'm up for my pre op tomorrow in the morning so I'm back here! The whole process from my smear results til getting the results from biopsy was extremely scary and anxiously waiting makes you seek for some kind of reassurance whereas this site have me some which I'm very grateful for. Now I'm very close to having my LLETZ so it's sparked all my anxiety back. Damn lol. I hope you're well.

Hugs x