Symptoms again help?!?!

Hey ladies heres my story
About 2/3 years ago i started bleeding after sex and between periods and had abdo pain. Went to 4 different doctors, had smears and internals, was told it was Just hormones or cervical erosion. I knew something was really wrong though. I pushed and pushed and finally got a referral to an oncologist. In my colposcopy she could see a spec at the entrance of my cervix and upon checking the biopsy they took CIN 3 was diagnosed. I had lletz performed successfully with clear margins. I’ve since had a baby and had regular periods for 4 months but over last 5 months have had weird periods and as of Saturday when my period started ive had constant lower back ache,cramps and shooting pain down my legs, mainly all on left side. Its now Wednesday and its not getting any better and is getting painful to walk. Everyone says CIN doesnt have symptoms but mine all disappeared after my lletz. Has anyone had similar symptoms to what I’m having now and has had CIN/ cancer?? ,Im scared again.

Hey, I have been to the doctors over the past 3 years many times with cramps and stomach pain so bad I couldn't walk and had to take time off work. I kept being told it was constipation! Then I had post coital bleeding at the start of the year, had a smear with abnormal results but told to get another done in 6 months. I did and am now due for a colopscopy next week. I have bloating, bad stomach pains, back ache, tiredness and sore legs on and off. I keep reading that can has no symptoms and it worries me that I do have symptoms!! I have my period now and the pain has been unbearable, even taking codeine doesn't completely work. I have the same thoughts as you and this is the only thing I've read similar to mine. Hope you get to the bottom of it and it's fixed properly. 

Good luck ladies with any upcoming tests / investigations. I've recently had an abnormal smear and Google overload has petrified me. I've had painful legs (put that down to running) verrrrry bloated tummy. (Put that down as normal for me as I always get bloated but realised its getting worse) and have a leaky bladder  (put that down to having 3 kids) see the pattern here? I've brushed off all these symptoms and only now do I realise they 'can' be signs of advanced cervical cancer.  I'm bricking it. Bleeding after sex almost 2 years ago (last relationship) the only thing I went to Dr's about and I got fobbed off and now I'm kicking myself I didn't persevere with getting g a smear done given my history :-(