Symptoms

Hi,

I hope you can help. I’ve been having some worrying symptoms recently including spotting between periods for 2 weeks in total. Started off brown and stringy then went watery with pink colour then back to brown. Ive had on and off pain in lower left pelvis which sometimes radiates down top of thigh and hip. Also the last period I had was very heavy, this is unusual for me. For past 6 months I’ve been peeing upto 4 times in night and go a lot in the day too. Just wondering if these are symptoms of cervical cancer?

I had a smear 2 years ago which came back normal. Went to the doctor who sent me for transvaginal ultrasound. They mentioned pelvic congestion and adomyosis. However I have yet to see a gynocologist  I’m still worried about my symptoms :( would cervical cancer show on an internal ultrasound?

Thanks for reading!

Hi. Just wanted to say I have similar symptoms and go for my pelvic ultrasound this Friday. I hope you find the answers you need! Hugs! 

Hi i'm pretty well in the same boat except for my ultrasound showed a thickened endocervical lining, waiting to see my gynae to hopefully get a colposcopy. Keep us updated!