Symptoms making me paranoid/anxious

Hi 

I am just looking for similar stories to help ease my anxiety. 

I am 29 and attended regular smears all which have come back HPV positive. Last smear showed HPV and low grade dys. I had colposcopy and numerous biopsies taken yesterday and was told during the appointment that cells seem to show higher grade than smear results but it's not cancer. Can I take this as a certain? 

Also, I have had lots of strange symptoms recently that are adding to my anxiety... Low b12, recurring yeast infections, regular night sweats, recently lost about 10lb without trying, spotting after sex, agonising pain after sex and lump deep in the back of my neck. 

I have a little boy who is coming up to 2 who isn't a great sleeper and also work 30 hours a week in quite a stressful job so potentially I am just run down and this is the cause of my symptoms. 

I would really appreciate reassurance that if the colposcopist has said it's not cancer I can take that a definite and move on trying to address my other symptoms individually. 

All responses greatly appreciated x

Hi

my smear suggested low grade abnormalities . My colposcopy was done by a gynaecologist rather than a nurse and she said straight away that it looked further advanced than cin1. I had biopsies taken on several areas and they’ve come back as cin3 but I don’t know any more than that yet. I have a lletz booked for next week so I expect they’ll explain the results a bit more then. Maybe yours is similar. They wouldnt tell you they were confident it wasn’t cancer if they weren’t sure. Cin3 may be the most advanced abnormality but it’s not cancer, it just has the possibility of turning cancerous as time goes on, which usually takes years, if at all. It’s hard not to worry waiting for results but I’d say what they’ve said to you all sounds like good news. 

Oh and as for symptoms, yes, I have various symptoms that I wasn’t concerned about and now they all seem worse as my imagination runs riot googling everything. Try not to worry. They may not be related at all.