Symptoms (children mentioned)

Firstly I have to apologise if I have posted in the wrong area... I don' r know where to ask the questions.

I am after some advice on symptoms... I have just turned 36 and I had the coil last Feb (17) and have had virtually daily bleeding since, I feel like my Dr is fobbing me off by blaming the coil. I had unexplained bleeding before I had my last baby in Sept 16 and it wasn't really investigated as I fell pregnant.. I had the CA125 test that came back at 38(cut off point is35) but they put this down to pregnancy.

Since all this started I have been having terrible lower back problems, the never-ending bleeding although it is relatively light most of the time, although I have noticed the last few days the blood is more watery when I wipe after a wee and I've been getting more of a cramp pain in my pelvis.. Ive barely had sex so don't know if that makes a difference..

I am up to date with my smear although I am due in June (they won't do it early) 

Needless to say I am worried sick and have convinced myself that it' n good as I have a lot of worrying symptoms..the anxiety I am feeling is off the scale and I keep breaking down thinking of my 4 young boys (aged 11,5,3,1)

My Dr gave me an intrnal  check in Nov time and said it all looked fine but that I had cervical erosion.. She has arranged an ultrasound for about 5weeks time... Should I request to be seen by the gynaecology dept.? 

Wishing everyone the very best with their treatments.. 

So I've just seen my gp again and she removed my coil and checked my cervix etc out again.. She seems to think that my continuous spotting and bleeding is down to the coil and wasn't interested really in any of my other symptoms and issues.. I asked to be referred she asked me on what grounds... In the end she said she would refer me to the colposcopy dept but that'll  be a long wait... She said again that she could see cervical ectropion but she wouldn't of thought that would cause me to spot/bleed daily.. I also told her that I feel my cervix feels different (I can feel little bobble bits) but she dismissed that as I've had children... She thinks it'S uterine blood and not cervical blood.  So I still feel worried but guess I just have to wait for these appointments when they do finally come through..

Any of you ladies have similar experiences or and advce or opinions on this...?

X

Hey hun, I had my first smear just before my 25th birthday and I nagged for that as I was bleeding after sex.

Came back clear but since then painful sex, bleeding and awful discharge. Would not re test my smear and said I had to wait until my next.

Fast forward to around sept/oct smear came back severe cell changes

After a punch biopsy and lletz got told I had early stage cc

Further cone and awaiting results still.

I knew something was wrong as I know my body so really I do believe wether your due or not they need to offer smears for any of the symtoms.

I must stress though not everyone has the same outcome as me and many many people just have the CIN and not cancer x

Well I have a private consultation and colposcopy Monday as my NHS appointment isn't until 16th April... I am literally out of my mind with worry... I truly believe all my symptoms are pointing in one direction only and I cannot function.. I cannot eat I cannot focus on anything.. My poor children... I don't think I will have the strength to cope with what my future may hold... 

Since having my coil removed on 29th Jan my symptoms seem to be getting more/worse.. I am now experiencing a different kind of back pain one one side more near my kidney, my right leg is more twingie, more unusual stomach/pelvic pains and the spotting is still continuing... I have slipped into mass depression and its spiralling.. I've lost a stone in the last 2 weeks as I can't or sleep..i am sure I am going to be diagnosed with advanced CC. God please I hope I can get through this... I can't bear the thought of leaving my boys and husband...

Well I went for my appt and I had a colposcopy although the gyne oncologist didn't use any acetate/iodine solution!? But he said there was definitely no cancer and then he removed a tiny polyp and cautorised the ectropion on my cervix with silver nitrate and done a smear he said to give myself a good 3 months to see if I get back to normal if not to go back for further investigations as maybe a problem further up. So although i feel a bit more reassured I am still not convinced... Perhaps I need to change my state of mind! Would appreciate anyone else's opinion... Anyone else had a colposcopy without the solution put on? X