All symptoms but little help from doctors

Hi all, 

Am looking for some advice. 

I had my daughter 6 months ago and since then I have been bleeding.

It got really bad last week so saw an out of hours doctor who said I have all symptoms of cervical cancer and need to be referred. I also saw another doctor about having a coil fitted like my original doctor recommended and she wrote a letter saying I need more investigations and she refused to even consider fitting the coil because of my symptoms.

I had a clear smear in July but am still concerned. 

I have been bleeding non stop, bleeding after sex, going to toilet for a wee more often and am very tired, smelly discharge. Ihave lower back pain too sometimes and today have started getting pains on my right side down below.

I have seen 2 different doctors at my surgery and they have both laughed it off saying my smear was clear and I'll be fine. They have referred me to the garniocologists (sorry can't spell it!!!) and have an appointment in 5 weeks. But I'm still very concerned that no one is taking my symptoms seriously and I don't know what to do! 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am 26 years old next week, with 3 children of my own and 2 step children who I bring up as my own, and I'm getting very anxious, worried and upset! 

Did you figure out what it was? I was 18 when i had my baby same as you bled heavily but my ogbyn put ne on birth control and it helped. For 2 years. Olease keep updated