Symptoms and high grade dyskaryosis

HI IM NEW HERE, I HAVE BEEN GETTING SYMPTOMS FOR QUITE SOME TIME INCLUDING UNCOFORTABLE SEX SOMETIMES PAINFUL, ABNORMAL DISCHARGE SOMETIMES SMELLY, ABNORMAL BLEEDING AFTER SEX, PAIN IN ABDOMINAL JUST ABOVE MY LEFT PELVIC AREA AND LOWER BACK. I GET TIRED REALLY EASILY AND IVE LOST 14 IB A MONTH I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE DOCTORS FOR OVER A YEAR WITH THESE SYMPTOMS SO I DECIDED TO GET A SMEAR WHICH CAME BACK HIGH GRADE DYSKARYOSIS. I HAD A GUT FEELING THE RESULTS WOULD COME BACK ABNORMAL THAT I WASN’T SHOCKED WHEN I OPENED THE LETTER. HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS AND THEN GOT THE RESULTS IF SO DID IT TURN OUT TO BE CC OR A QUINCEDENCE MY FIRST SMEAR THEY DID WHILE I WAS HEAVILY BLEEDING AFTER BIRTH AND RECENTLY BEEN TOLD THEY WERNT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT SO NOW I DONT KNOW HOW LONG MY CELLS HAVE BEEN ABNORMAL FOR. I AM ALSO CURIOUS TO KNOW IF CANCER IS DIAGNOSED AT THE COLPOSCOPY AND DO THEY DO A BIOPSY AUTOMATICALLY. I AM MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY GP TO TALK ABOUT MY PAST AND CURRENT SYMPTOMS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THEM ABOUT AND TO DISCUSS MY RESULTS.

Hi:

Just checking in to see if you had mangaged to see your GP and had found out what was going on?

t

Hi I have been waiting for someone to mention this! I have tried to research it and everything. I to got them symptoms... and i was always going to toilet ridiculous amounts a day... I was told I had sevre cin3 in January, had the Lletz done and them symptoms disappeared.... a few month on and they are back, I am waiting for my follow up smear and I just have it in my head that its going to be the same all over again. It could be all in my head but straight after the Lletz those exact symptoms were gone. 

x

Hi there,

My first post on here not sure if I've fine this correctly.I'm 28 years old and I've recently had a LLETZ done under GA. 3 Weeks later I have the results (yesterday) to say the biopsy taken has shown cin3. I know this isn't cancer but I'm just worried that the treatment hasn't worked. The letter was very brief in saying they will discuss in a meeting what the next step will be and they will let me know in July (which it already is) and I was just wondering if anyone would know what treatment would be next as I'm just worrying now not sure what to think. If anyone could help on this I would really appreciate the feedback :) thankyou x