Still NED !!

Hi everyone 

I just wanted to share that my recent CT was NED . I am approaching 4 years NED after recurrence . I love to hear everyone's positive stories as it gives me hope so thought I'd share mine.  Next check up February 2020.  

First diagnosed 2013 1b1 Adenocarcinoma , had radical hysterectomy. No other treatment.

2015 after a CT , diagnosed recurrence to left ovary. More surgery to remove ovary followed but chemo & radiotherapy.  At the time my Oncologist said " if I were a betting man it will be back " his words have never left my head and I've kind of been expecting this cancer back , BUT ..... Still NED !! Hence to say  I have changed my oncologist , I know they have to tell the truth but his general bed side manner was awful , he made me feel like I hadn't long left , anyway onwards and upwards making the most of every day being alive .

take care all xx 

So happy to hear this Greeni. I hope you are celebrating this weekend. 

Tess xx 

Thanks so much for sharing, it’s stories like yours that give so much hope. Enjoy the celebrations, massive hugs xxx 

Amazing news xx

Hi Greeni

Thats amazing news & so good to hear.  I had 1b2 Adenocarcinoma in 2017 and then a recurrence to my ovary in 2019.

Really hoping I can be like you & Anna Sparkles!  I finished treatment in July & got another scan in Sept. Nervous!

Thank you for sharing such a positive story.

Best wishes xxxx

Fantastic news! Gives us all hope xxx

Fantastic news! Gives us all hope xxx

Wishing you all the best for your future , I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I was told it's very rare for recurrence to happen to the ovary , feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  

Best wishes xx 

Great news thanks for sharing, I too have a oncologists with a bad bedside manner. He just scares me sometimes, maybe too honest I don’t know. When he told me I had lymph node involvement, the way explained it I thought I was doomed but my other two doctors were really good and helped raise my spirits. I have my first scan in November and I’m nervous, but they said after that it will just be pelvic exams .so that kind of makes me nervous how will they know if it spread somewherelse beyond the cervix in the future.

That's fab news 

Hi 

brilliant

heres to many many many more NED'S

your doing fab 

love Michelle xx 

Great news! Congrats xx