Stenosis two years after trachelectomy

Hi all you lovely ladies. 

just wondering if anyone else has experienced any stenosis after treatment for cervical cancer. 
I had a trachelectomy two years ago for stage 1b1 cervical cancer until coming off the contraceptive pill recently I have had no periods at all  but awful period like pain and swelling to my stomach, after pushing my GP for the past few months they agreed to give me an ultrasound pelvic scan which showed excess fluid in my uterus, turns out I've got stenosis from the surgery and everything has closed over I've got to have surgery to dilate the upper part of the cervix and womb and have a small catheter inseter to hopefully enable the skin to heal around this before being removed.
just wondered if anyone else had experienced this type of problem or something similar. im currently waiting for a date for the op so Any advice or experinces would be welcome ☺️ 

Hi ? I've not had the same treatment as you but I had LLETZ for abnormal cells and pretty sure I'm suffering with stenosis too. I'm still waiting for an appointment at the hospital to confirm but my last period was awful...I'm not regular due to PCOS but I started bleeding then the next day it completely stopped then I had awful pains like contractions, I felt a big whoosh of blood and the pain stopped ?