So confused!!

I am so confused right now had my colposcopy done today due to high grade smear test result all went aswell as could of I think I found it quite painful though. After having it done the doctor took quite a few biopsies but once seated he didn’t really say much didnt say much about the images he took or anything just that it’s in the category cin2 or 3 well that’s kind of what I remember just saying what my partner heard and that I will have to wait until my results come back to make sure it’s in those categories not cin1 huh talk about confused. He was reluctant to do treatment today I am not sure if that because he wants to be 100% on my results or the way I flipped out just having the biopsy but he did say that he would advise I be put out for treatment I am so confused do you think I should call the office tomorrow to get some actual answers I feel like such a plonker for not asking questions I just wanted to get out of there if honest all he did was give me a piece of aftercare and wrote cin 1 cin 2 cin 3 and put a box round cin 2 and cin 3. Sorry for rambling iam just so upset and confused.

I'm sorry you're so confused about all of this, it's hard enough isnt it! 

When I had mine done the consultant said nothing the whole time, not even if she suspected what grade changes she could see or anything. Thanks lady :/ come on results!

You should ring them if it would make you feel better of course, they cant blame you for not thinking of questions to ask at the time it all goes by in a bit of a blur doesnt it! 

I hope all is ok and you feel a bit better about things soon. 

I have just given them a call just waiting for the nurse to call me back hoping they can relay what was seen all he said to me it's going to be either a cin 2 or 3 but wants to make sure hence doing a biopsy but there must be something for them to even want to take samples It's been rolling around my head all night I need to have some idea. He said he was going to advise I have my treatment under general as I was reall uncomfortable when having the biopsy done. What's the reason they do the biopsy is it to be 100% before they do treatment? Xx