So confused - waiting for mri

Hi, looking for someone to shed a light.. 

Symptoms started in december but right sided pain about a year ago now.. I've had adnomrAl bleeding, hip and right sided chtonic pain, pain on sex and unriation, increased discharge with brown/red blood, period on for three days off for two on for three more.. then just bloody dis charge on and off all month, I'm exhausted and I've had cramping on and off with lots of bloating.. 

Been to doctors had a set of swab's & urine sample done all clear

Had a ultra sound can came back all clear so got transteered to the gynaecologist had that appointment today and she's confused me so can anyone shead some light! She started off by trying to convience me to have my copper coil taken out and that this can cause all these symptoms and go on something different ect then if symptoms continue after that they'll help me with a plan going forwArd that I need to make a appointment to have it removed - then asked to examine my cervix and have a look to see if she could see my coil was in the right place ect.. got on the table and laI'd down her face chaneed and she was really moving her fingers round in there I had tears running down my face it was so painful and when she'd finished she said she's going to get me a mri as the right side feels tenderness - confused the hell out of me how can we go from changing contraception to getting a mri?! 

Anyone else had this? I have even had a smeare yet because of myage. I'm so upset and paranoid now. Tell me the truth good or bad!