Simply Terrified

Hello I’m new to site. I haven’t had pap smear since 2014 where I was told I had CIN3 i got colpsopy biopsy didn’t need anything else. I have been having abnormal discharge for many years but was told it was BV. I never had any bleeding during sex or abnormal bleeding until Saturday. I had been having abdominal cramps for about a month. Just Friday I douche and started bleeding Saturday morning and haven’t stopped. I hand Dr appt tomorrow at 9:30 and I’m petrified. I can’t sleep eat all I do is cry because I feel like its advanced and all over my body. Hearing some kind words can really help me right now.

Hiya,

sorry your going through this, this site is great for support!

can I ask did you get any treatment for the CIN 3 cells you had? 

I am in a fairly similar situation. I had CIN 3 last year and had the Lletz treatment done at the colposcopy. The abnormal cells were all removed and no further action. I've just had my repeat smear and a HPV test I'm now waiting on my results.

Like you as well I have recently start bleeding after sex, I've had terrible stomach cramps mid cycle for months and I've recently had an abnormal blood result too. So I'm waiting on those results as well.

when you have had an unexpected bad result in the past it's natural to assume the worst, I know I am!

your not alone or being silly, its good that you've got a doctor appt and your getting yourself checked out .

jess x