Severe bleeding after LLETZ

Hi All,

Following my LLETZ procedure 2 weeks ago after a severely abnormal smear test I was rushed into hospital 2 days ago for severe bleeding! I have to say I was terrified, I have PCOS so when I have periods they are pretty heavy, but I have never experienced bleeding like this in my life, everything from my waist down was covered in blood. It took them over an hour of dyerthermi to stop the bleeding and it did the trick and after 6 hours of no bleeding I was discharged from hospital on the proviso I would be in bed rest for at least a few days. Well I haven’t moved only to use the toilet and I’m bleeding again, it’s heavy but not as bad but I’m scared it’s going to happen again. I know that due to the amount of dyathermi they did the next option is surgery so I’m really not wanting that!
I’m pretty much worried sick at the moment and I feel so weak like my legs are going to fall
From underneath me.
I still haven’t had my results yet so I’m anxious about that, particularly now the bleeding seems to be so much! When I had LLETZ they said that it was CN3 by the look of it but I have to wait to have results back to confirm!
I’m seriously freaking out right now!!
I feel like this has taken over my life over the last few weeks and I’m fed up, anxious, scared and in horrible pain some one have a magic wand please!! Love to all xxx

I had to have emergency surgery as they could not stop the bleeding, it wasn't that bad, in fact I went to sleep and woke up and done.

i was still bleeding more than I thought was normal but they said that blood inside has to come out and pools when your laying down so looks like more When you move around.

if your worried don't delay going to the hospital