Scary symptoms

I have had clear paps every year for as long as I can remember; I’m 44 with two adult children. Back in March I had some light bleeding after intercourse. This concerned me as it had never happened before. I made an appointment with my gynecologist the following week to discuss my concerns. She did a pelvic exam and did indicate I had a few nabothian cysts on my cervix and that everything else looked fine. She ordered me a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound just to be sure and wanted to make sure my IUD was still in place. Those tests also came back clear outside of a few fibroids and a simple cyst on my left ovary. I was still experiencing light spotting ever so often after sex. I went for my yearly pap in July and advised her that I was still having some spotting. That pap came back clear as well. I’m at a loss and very worried. Should I suggest a biopsy of some sort?

Hi sorry you have scary symptoms… I am not familiar with your situation and im not medical at all but seems no one had responded to you yet… may I ask do you experience any pain?could it be side effect of iud? Could it be sign of early menopause? if you are concerned, definitely keep asking your gp for the cause as you know your body more than anyone… always better to be safe…