Sad news re KymmyG

I too remember Kym's post back in September, I particularly recall her determination to fight for her son.  I'm so sad and angry she did not get her wish.  She will remain forever in many people's thoughts as a brave and courageous young woman, her son will grow up so proud of her.

Sleep tight KymmyG x x x

Hello Ladies

Such terrible news about lovely, brave Kymmy.  I really appreciated her courage and sense of humour and her kindness to me when I was wittering on about my chemo catheter scars.  Strangely enough, I was chuckling over one of the "dilator" dialogues the other day.

That someone so young should die of this horrible disease is beyond tragic.  I am happy to know that she was able to spend Christmas and New Year with her little boy and the rest of her family.  It's so sad that he should lose his mother so young.  I feel a bit guilty that I have lived nearly twice as long as she did (now, I'm giving away a secret).

Loulou, your post was indeed beautifully written and a fitting tribute to Kymmy.

My deepest sympathy to Kymmy's family.

Hugs to all

I went along to Kym’s funeral service yesterday, it really was a lovely tribute to her. It was a celebration of her life with stories, poems and songs. Very touching and just made me again realise how very delicate life is x

So very sad to hear this heartbreaking news. I didn't know Kym but my heart goes out to her family and friends at this sad sad time.

xx

Another taken so young :(

RIP KymmyG

xx