Sad News Annie8888

Hi Everyone

I’m so sorry to give you all the news that Pam Smith (username Annie8888) sadly passed away over the weekend after a long struggle with cervical cancer.

Pam first came to Jo’s and joined the forum almost 4 years ago and in that time got to know many of you in the online community. She also attended a couple of the annual Let’s Meet information days too.
We at Jo’s also got to know Pam very well over the years and are very sad to hear this news. Our thoughts go out to her daughter, her sons and her sister during this difficult time and to all of you in the cervical cancer community.

Please remember that if you need support that our helpline is open throughout the week 0808 802 8000.

Best wishes
Rebecca

So sorry to read this - I hadn't realised Pam was so poorly. Sending love to al her family and friends.

Louise xx

Such sad news and my thoughts are with anyone that knew her xx

I was really sad to hear this news over the weekend as I had no idea that Pam was so poorly.
Last time we spoke Pam was hoping to gain strength and maybe start chemo, so sorry she never got this opportunity.

Thoughts are with her family and friends at such a very sad time. Rest in peace Pam… Pain free now x

Such sad news, my thoughts are with all her family and friends xxx

This is such sad news.  I didn't know Pam but wanted to just say that I am thinking of her family and friends right now...

Sad news :frowning: much love & thoughts with family & friends xxxx

How sad...Pam joined round about the same time as me I think..I remember seeing her posts.

Thoughts and prayers for her family

RIP Pam

xx