Sad news re KymmyG

Hi everyone,

It is with much sadness that I post to tell you that Kym username on Jo’s KymmyG passed away in the early hours of this morning.

Kym was a gorgeous 30 year old young lady who leaves behind a son, Alex who was her world.

I had contact with Kym when she re diagnosed in September last year. She struggled through her palliative chemo but throughout kept a fantastic sense of humour and her love for her son kept her focused on her goal to do everything she could to spend time with him.

In December she sent a message from the hospice to say that she feared she would not have much longer. As a testament to her true determination and courage she gained strength and spent Christmas and New Year at home with her son and went home in January. She has since spend quality time with her family.

Kym helped so many ladies on here on Jo’s with advice and support and it is so sad that she has been taken at such a young age. She battled so hard. I feel it a privilege to have known Kym even for such a short space time and am so sad that she is no longer here.

I am sure many of you will want to add to this message in rememberence to a lovely young lady. Rest in peace Kymmy and love and thoughts are with your son Alex, family and friends.

Xxx

I never had the opportunity to meet Kymmy, but I just wanted to express my sadness at another lady who has left us much too soon.  This disease is terribly cruel, and my heart breaks for her family to lose this angel so quickly, and at such a young age.  Goodnight Godbless Kymmy.  Sleep peacefully xxx

That’s such sad news :frowning: I didn’t know the lady myself as I have not been on here long. My heart goes out to her family & friends xxxx

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, another angel taken from us too soon. Sending love to her family xxx

So sorry to hear this news. I’m sure all of our hearts go out to her family.

Thank you, Lou, for telling us. I am sure this must be a difficult time for you too. We do get very involved with each other here.

xxx

So sad and sorry to hear this very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Thanks to Lou for letting us know this awful news. What a cruel disease it is x

Another beautiful lady taken too soon, my thoughts are with herfamily and beautiful boy x

This is such sad news. Thank you for letting us know - that must have been very difficult to write, but you expressed it beautifully. Such a waste of a life and devastating for her family. Talking about our own experiences of it with people we know is one way of raising awareness so that eventually, no one dies from this cruel bastard.

R.I.P. Kym. 

I didn't know Kym but this is sad news, a young lady taken from us too soon. Thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. It is nice to hear she got to spend quality time with her son and times I'm sure he'll remember and treasure x

Cry

Such very sad news.may she rest in peace and love to her little boy and family. So unfair xxxxx

I didn’t know Kym but this is really sad news. Sending all my love to her little boy, her family and friends. xxx

Lou, a beautifully written post.  I remember Kym's post in September about a recurrence and had wondered how she was :o(

It's heartbreaking news and my thoughts are with her son, family and friends at this difficult time.  Goodnight Kym sleep well, you may be gone but you'll never be forgotten xxx

So very sad to read this. Thank you for letting us know Lou, sending much love to Kym's family. Rest peacefully Kym xxxx

Rest in peace now Kymmy she really did battle hard to make the most of her time with friends and family. Even in the hardest of times would always have a positive, supportive message. Thoughts are with the family and friends of Kym, especially little Alex xx

Such sad news

I am sure it upsets all ladies on Jo's whether we had the pleasure of knowing her or not. Such a cruel disease we are all dealing with

Deepest sympathy to all her family and friends.

Kath xx

LouLou,

what a difficult post to have to write...so very,very sad.  Thoughts are with her family & friends and especially her little boy right now.  Only wish I'd got to speak to such a brave lady but she is free of pain now...xxxx

Terrible news, so sorry for her family. She was a brave lady xx

Im really sad to hear about brave brave Kym. I only spoke to her through the forum but my goodness she was amazing support to me from my diagnosis through to after effects from treatment. Ive sent up prayers for Kym and little Alex all day. Some things are so unfair and can't be explained. 

God bless to her family and friends

you are in my thoughts and prayers

nic xx 

Though I did not know Kym I would like to say that my heart goes out to family and friends. Life is not fair sometimes. Taken too young

Rest in peace

xxx

We're so very sorry to hear the news about Kym. Thank you for letting us know Lou. She was a lovely lady and supported so many on here. I know that she'll be very much missed.

Our thoughts are with her family and friends, and with the Jo's community at this sad time.

Best wishes

Rebecca x