Natasha MacDivitt

It is with much sadness that I have to post that Natasha Macdivitt died in her sleep last night. She had initially been given the all-clear for 2B in September last year, but then was told in had spread and was incurable. She put up a very brave fight and passed peacefully in the hospice surrounded by her family. She leaves behind her husband, Danny, and three young children. Another tealie gained her wings too soon...just hope they have 'onesies' with wing space where she's heading! She will be much missed...Cry

It so sad that we have lost Natasha. She put up such a brave and hard fight and suffered some knock backs after being re diagnosed. Glad that she was pain free and surrounded by her family, she touched the lives of a great many people over the last few months especially and was very much though of and loved.
Thoughts are with Danny, her beautiful children, family and friends at this desperately sad time.

Rest in peace Tash, sorry we never got to meet in Birmingham in October but thanks to Ceri, Hazel and Michelle we unofficially met with Tanya in Belfast ;-).

Lou xxxx

We were so very sorry to hear the sad news in the Jo's office. I was fortunate enough to meet Natasha at the Let's Meet last year and I was struck by what an exuberant, fun and passionate person she was. I also know that she supported so many women on the forum since being diagnosed despite going through some very difficult times herself.

Our thoughts are very much with her husband, children, family and friends. We are also sending much strength out to the whole community at this sad time.

Please remember we're here if you need us

Best wishes

Rebecca

Our helpline - 0808 802 8000

:( xx

Hello ladies

I didn't know Natasha, but I am very sorry to hear she has passed away.  Another lovely lady gone too soon ...

All my sympathy to her family and friends.