Results are in...

Rang the hospital to see if my biopsy results are in she said they are but she cant tell me over the phone? Is this normal its kinda freaked me out abit…so now i am just waiting for the letter :frowning: :frowning:

I'm waiting on my results too (It'll be two weeks on wednesday) I've heard from a few people on here that they wont tell you anything over the phone so I wouldnt worry too much! I really wish they would hurry up with the results!

Totally normal :-) The person you get on the phone is often not medically qualified, so they are actually not allowed to discuss the results with you (even if they've seen so many of them, they do actually know what they mean!) I'm afraid you have to wait for the letter to be typed up and sent to you ....

Don't worry though, them not telling you on the phone is not in the least bit sinister/unusual

Thank you.. :) hopefully il recive my results this week at some point..will keep you all updated .

Hi Katy - hope results are OK xx

How long did you wait? My biospy was only done last Monday but i'm sick of waiting. 

Ive waited 4 weeks ! Will keep u all updated. Good luck hunnie xxx

Hi Katy about the same as me I have waited 4 weeks  rang the nurses at the colposcopy last week on answer phone service they rang me back today saying letter in the post....had my colposcopy 10/11/16 so you may hear this week? The NHS Trust I was with said usually 4-6 weeks?

The consultant did say 4-6 weeks to me (based in Bristol) but I can't stop looking at my phone to see if she's called - another 3 weeks of worrying ahead then :o( - all the best for everyone waiting xxx

See maybe if u can request a phone call. I had an approximate time on a certain day that the medical doctor rang me with my results. They were high grade CIN3 (3years ago) x