Results are in......

Hi Ladies,

Well I mentioned I wasn’t feeling 100% and that on the 10th Nov an ‘area’ had been found on my liver so had a PET scan last Wed. Seen my Onco today and the news isn’t great…

2 tumours on my liver & 1 just behind the wall of my stomach so staged at 4b and told not curable only controllable.

I start chemo on Thurs & hope that I can stay positive & focussed.

Signing off for now till I come back to earth but thank you all for all your help & support.

Take care

Flo xx

Hi Flo,

I am so dreadfully sorry to hear your news. Had been keeping fingers crossed that it might be something else. I hope that you can take some comfort from Anna Sparkles who posted only yesterday to say that she is two years on from being staged 4, so there is always, always hope. Please try to hang onto that. I hope the next phase of treatment goes as well as it can and that you can be symptom free. That will help you to stay positive and live life to the full. Take great care of yourself, and we are always here for you. The biggest of hugs xx

Hi

oh honey, big hugs!! We are here when you need us. 

Big hugs!!!!

I'm so utterly devastated for you :( I had my fingers x for you and really hoped it was something else showing on your liver!! Like Rachel had said please try to keep hope, there are new treatments that could hopefully help...trials?! When you've had some time to digest it maybe a chat to your oncologist about them!! Massive virtual hugs are being sent your way xxx

Hi Designer Flo Hoping you find lots of support with your family. Cyber hugs Jayne

Thinking and praying for you hugs Leanne xx

Hi Flo so sorry to read this, thinking of you and sending positive vibes and love.

x

Hi Ladies, 

Thank you all so much for your words of support & cyber hugs. I will remain ppsitive and will keep all the positive & successful stories in mind the next few months.

As you can see I can't sleep, my head is spinning! I told my 2 boys last night and tbh felt better once I'd done that. plenty of tears and hated seeing them looking into space trying to get their heads around the news but we have vowed to be upbeat, ppsitive and look out for eachother so I managed to stop some of the pounding in my chest.

I vowed when I first got diagnosed with 2b CC last year that I would raise awareness & now it is even more important to me to make sure people understand that although it isn't as publicised like other cancers, it is happening right now & needs more limelight to help others.

I love all you guys for being strong women & for taking the time to support me. I will get through this with your help & hugs.

Take care  Flo xxx

Oh Flo! :-(

I was about to get a bit sweary there but stopped myself.

Sending you thoughts and cyber hugs and positive vibes. We know it's possible to turn this monster on its head so lets hope and pray you are going to be the next success story.

Onwards and upwards!
Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

I echo what all of these ladies have said. The fight isn't over yet. 

Sending you so much love and positivity from Australia. You know we are all here for you whenever you need. I will keep you close to my heart. 

Rosie xx

Really sorry to read this. 

No words Just virtual love x

Never give up hope x 

There are many positive stories.

Keep posting flo  x we're all here for you x 

Hi flo 

so sorry to hear your news sending a massive hug 

stay strong and positive there's a few of us on here that have had  or still are having the chemo mix and having great results 

we are all in this together keep posting 

onwards and upwards 

love Michelle xx 

Hi Flo:

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. Fingers crossed that the treatment keeps everything under control.

Much love,

t xx

Hi flo 

hope you started the chemo on Thursday and it's not taking to much of a toll 

let us know how your doing 

onwards and upwards 

love Michelle