Results are In!!

Hello lovely Ladies,

Well got my results and it was what we have all been hoping & praying for…
N.E.D!! The sheer relief was apparent from all of us in that room & I could see the stress & strain disappear from my husbands face. It has been a long hard slog for 9 months with CC hanging over us.
Slight discussion in MDT meeting for how long to next check up, some said 3 mths, others 6mths so my Oncologist compromised so going for 4mths. I get a check up in Sept (absolutely dreading an internal examination) then my next MRI in Nov.
My Onc. has been fantastic with me & so open and honest from day 1 that I trust her fully with what she tells me. We did have the ‘Can’t promise it won’t ever come back as it was a very aggressive type & I would be fibbing to say that to you’ but hey, I will run with the results & start to get my life back.

I have been told I am staying with my Oncologist for all my check-ups so that is a huge relief for me and takes away alot of stress for me as I don’t have to go back to the Gynae clinic or see the surgeon who performed my hysterectomy last year.
Started my counselling so building my confidence back up & beginning to deal with my diagnosis cock up, it will be an emotional journey but 1 I need to take if I am ever to trust anyone else in the medical profession bar my Onc.

Started walking short distances with my Beagle Hugo so I am hoping to get some normality back and it has done wonders for me to get back out in the fresh air and have that time to think & plan our future which is looking decidely brighter now.

I am so grateful to each and every one of you that has replied to my posts, posted your own journey for me to share with you & supported me during this hard & sometimes frightening ‘Blip’ in my life.

I will continue to look to the future & support all you lovely ladies on here the best I can, hopefully returning some of the fantastic support & love you have all shown me.
You are all brave, strong women & I am proud to be a part of this great network.

Many Thanks, Lots of Love & Hugs

Flo xxx

Hi Flo, that is the best news ever. I hope you can chill a bit now, put the past behind you and get on with life. Have a wonderful weekend, you sure deserve it xx

What lovely news to read on a Saturday morning.  You must be so happy and relieved.  I'm getting results from my latest PET scan on Wednesday and I was warned after my last one in April it wasn't looking good but hey you never know and reading good news stories gives everyone hope.  Have a great weekend. Jillx

Amazing news x x 

This is great news Flo. Really happy for you! Glad that the fresh air is treating you well. 

Love hearing stories like this. 

Rosie xx

Brilliant, brilliant news! Please give Hugo a hug from me :-)

xxxxx
Tivoli

Hi that is fantastic news i am so happy for you and your family. Thankyou for all your support your an amazing person especially when you were going through such a difficult time. I wish you all the best for a long and healthy future. Lots of Love xx

What a fantastic week we are having on the forum! 

Another fabulous story with great news!! Yay!! So pleased for you!

love t xx

Fantastic news xx

So very happy for you. Really really happy!! Xxx

Fabulous news, so pleased for you :) x x