Residual tumour after treatment

Loved my radiotherapy team here in Middlesbrough England. To thank them me and my husband arranged a charity dinner to raise money for new equipment desperately needed for the unit (a new bladder scanner ). With the help of family, friends and local businesses we raised over £13000 and have just ordered the scanner for them. As you said I couldn’t have done it without them .

5 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you for that beautiful generosity

1 Like

Keep us updated on it all :heart:

1 Like

Today, I got word from my Dr that my PET scans are “Unremarkable” and that uptake has been resolved. I went for my PET scan this morning, and she was so happy with the results that she called me to let me know even though we have an appointment on Thursday.

That means…my cancer treatment worked.
It means I can start living like I have a future again.

While I still have some nasty side effects from treatment… the usual insta-menopause, bladder and bowel issues, and a newly diagnosed degenerative disc disease, I’ll take it.

These past six months have been that awful sort of limbo, waiting on results, not knowing.

Today, I finally know I have a future.
Today, my heart is so so full.

12 Likes

I am sooooooooo

HaPpY for you!!! :sparkles::heart::dizzy::sunny::pray:

Amazing!

:maple_leaf::cherry_blossom::tent::swimming_woman:t4::playground_slide::sparkles::sunny::dizzy::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::man_fairy:t4::bouquet::blossom::star2:

That is so yay!

2 Likes