Repeat smear after Lletz

Anyone had their 6 months repeat test after receiving Lletz? My letter came through 2 weeks ago but I'm so scared to go. Also about to go on holiday next week and really don't want to deal with any bad news whilst I'm abroad so I'm thinking of delaying it until I come back at the end of the month...or I could just have it done next week and go on holiday but will most likely find the results waiting when I come back. 

Bless your heart....please don't worry chick....the success rate of a Lletz treatment is 90% which in anybody's opinion are pretty impressive statistics.

Yeah ok, some gals have had to have repeat treatments...(my heart bleeds for you darlings) the 10%, but it isn't common.

You're bound to be anxious as what comes with HPV generally is just sheer crap.

Like I said on another thread, don't let 'it' control you.

Now get yourself into town and go buy that bikini you've always wanted....have a fantastic holiday and don't blooming worry.

Stick two fingers up to HPV and trust in the fact that no matter what happens with future smears etc...good or bad.....they'll get sorted gal xxx

All my love to ya gal xx

Hello! I had my 6 month check up smear last week at the colposcopy clinic. Waiting for results just now.when I was leaving I asked the nurse if it included an HPV test and she said no. I thought it would have. I’ve never been given any information on whether I have hpv or not so have just sent off a home test kit for the results. Obviously do what feels right for you. I’d personally go ahead with it then head off and enjoy your holiday knowing that it’s over then deal with the results when you get back. X