Recurrance? Really worried

Few weeks ago I started experiencing night sweats and last week bled during intercourse. Had those symptoms last year when I was diagnosed with stage 1B1. Following diagnosis I had radical tracheloctomy in September last year and even though I have had few post surgery complications ( developed lymphedema, waiting for a surgery to redo the stitching) I was slowly regaining confidence in my health. Had follow up appointment in the colposcopy clinic at the end of August and everything seemed fine. Now worried that the cancer is hiding somewhere in my body. Went to my GP today and was sent for a blood test. Hopefully will have the results on Friday. Can’t focus on anything.

(((((HUGS)))))

I know just how you feel. It is so mind-boggly scary when you think you have a recurrence and are waiting for test results. I really hope that you do get your results on Friday and don't have to wait over the weekend.

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hi there

im sorry you are stressed out! I do think that you should take assurance that during your exam in August everything looked good. Try to stay positive and busy. I hope everything will be fine. 

Hi there

im sorry you are stressed out! I do think that you should take assurance that during your exam in August everything looked good. Try to stay positive and busy. I hope everything will be fine. 

I am having the same worry thinking I have reacurrence, I am constantly worrying, any little pain etc. I worry that it's back, which I think is only natural for us to think that! Fingers crossed you have the results back quickly and you have nothing to worry about.

xxxxxxx

Thank you ladies!!! Have this sicknening feeling in my stomach:( few more hours !!!

Hi aga

hope you had a good day? Did you get your results? I hope you are ok!

hugs

Hello Ladies, 

got the results and all is good:) so relieved!!! My GP will send a letter to my consultant anyways but said that the blood results had come really good!!! Night sweats have stopped now too so really positive:) 

Thank you for your positive thoughts. You guys are awesome!!!

xxx

Well thank heavens !!!!! Have a glass of wine and take a well deserved bubble bath. I'm so happy to hear everything is good!!

I'm also worried of it returning. I'm waiting to go see doc in a few days. Ive been getting pains during and after intercourse and last few days I've had little bit of blood every now and then after going toilet. Also my knee been swelling randomly. So annoyed I have to wait 3 days before I can go to doc for advice x