Questions ?

Hi ladies

Have a couple of questions if anyone can help some are personal.

First what kind of lube do u use when havig sex with hushand. I dont want ro hurt myself.:-( it has been a year. I feel bad for my husband so i have to get back to it.

Also been reading alot about recurrences for 2b cc. Is it because of types or grades or what. I worry because i had 2b grade 2 and seeing all this makes me think.

And another thing is my doctor said that after the first year change of my cc coming back is almost nothing but read of people having it come back 4,5 years later

In regards to diet do u still eat what u want or have u changed what u eat in order to try and prevent the recurrence of cc.

Thank u ladies for your time hope all is well:-)

Hi there 

I wouldn't bother reading statistics or getting to bothered about them , I think it's just how it goes no matter what stage your cancer , I had 1b1 CC then 18 months later recurrence , statisically  my odds were good but still had recurrence , every body is different , i don't know about diets but i would say all in moderation perhaps somebody else on here has diet advice.

live your life for today and enjoy it for the here and now and try not to get to bothered about what ifs , none of know what's going to happen , no forum and no statistic website.  

Best wishes 

Greeni 

Hi mouse,

I can't help with the sex stuff, I'm still a long way off that stuff.

I just wanted to say, these days I eat healthy mostly, but I eat what I want, I tend to avoid anything that will upset my gut. But it is not to avoid a recurrence, more side effects. Like Greeni said, live you life for today, the chance of it coming back doesn't always stick to statistics.

Take care, hope all goes well with you and your hubby. I'm really happy things are moving forward for you. You deserve it.