4 years after 2b scc and going strong

It’s been over 4 years since my last treatment ( chemo radiation and brachytherapy) and all is well. I am doing well, and every check up so far has been positive, no signs of recurrence .

For all ladies going through this, you got this!

16 Likes

That’s amazing news :slight_smile: , thanks for posting because it really does give me hope while I’m going through treatment xx

3 Likes

Ahwww it’s rough isn’t it, wishing you nothing but the best , hang in there :rose::heart:

2 Likes

Well done @Izzy76 :raised_hands:t3: so happy for you!
Thank you for coming back to update, we all can never get enough of these kinda posts :heart: xx

2 Likes

More then welcome, I found updates like these so incredibly helpfully, I vowed to come back and update for all those ladies needing good news and positivity

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you.
Thanks to share with us this good news.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

Great news and thank you so much for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

Thats brilliant news. I’m nearly 2 yrs out of same treatment,but can i ask you and any body esle in same situation. Have you still got pain in your groin/crotch? Mine is so there most of the time,but sometimes its still so bad i don’t know what 2 do with myself
Xxxx

1 Like

Hi @Ronaldess .
I do have this kind of pain. There are days when it hurts and days when I have nothing.
I guess it’s another lovely side effect of radiation.

Big hug!