Pressure and pain 10 days after rh

Hi i had a rh 10 days ago and was feeling ok i had 2 days of normal bowel movement then things started to change i have a constant bad pressure in my back and bottom it feel so simular to when i had my kids im screaming in pain. The dr give me laxative to see if it helps but so far very little relife from the pain. Has anyone been through this and if so what did u do to ease the pain.
Thanks x

Sorry I can't help you with this one so just sending hugs and hoping you feel better / get a solution really quickly.

(((((HUGS)))))

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

sending virtual hugs and heals vibes your way my love.

im pretty sure you will get your answer on here with all the experience from the amazing woman in here. Sorry I can't help but didn't want to just read and not comment.

xxx

Hi Jenna, I am 18 days post op and around the same time as you I experienced terrible what I assume was constipation. The pressure and constent feeling of wanting to go was overwhelming. It lasted about 3 days and I resorted to a chicken tikka balti which helped! I seem to be getting back to a some what normal habit :)

good luck 

Hi thanks for your replys. I was taken to a & e a couple of hours after writing this i was in so much pain after some tests they told me that my blood and urine were posotive for just about everything they possibly could be so was sent for more tests when i had a scan on my tummy there were big pockets of fluid collected in my stomach and a very big pocket around my spleen so was told i would have to stay in for a few days so they could keep an eye. Well while i was there they also discovered that my op site is infected and i have a urinary tract infection so i have been in iv antibiotics every 4 hours for the last few days but have now been sent home to carry on tablets at home.  Sooooo glad i went in and so glad i wasnt going mad.

Jenna I am so sorry to hear that. Have they talked about draining it? I am just over 2 weeks post op and paranoid about this fluid, have a docs app today. Did you feel really swollen?

Hi hope you don't have to stay long and get back on track quickly. Good luck 

Goodness that sounds nastily scary!

So glad you went and got it sorted out and that you are feeling better now. It makes me rather glad I was kept in as long as I was!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli