Funny turn 2 weeks post RH- should I be worried?

Hi all-

I am exactly 2 weeks post open RH. So far my recovery has been pretty good actually- and today was the best day so far, far less uncomfortable etc.

This evening though- I had a really funny turn. I suddenly started to feel really nauseous, and almost like I was on a boat. 
From there I felt very faint- and had very strong period pains that radiated through me on & off. Also was going very hot and cold- bit like flu symptoms I guess. 
I have calmed a little, and it's easing a bit- but still feeling rather strange.

Did anyone else experience anything like this? 

I am extremely overtired- sleep roughly 4-5 hrs in every 24 so exhaustion probably doesn't help... just want to know this isn't something I should be too worried about?

It's scary when you don't know what's 'normal' and what warrants a check up! Last thing I want to do is go off to a&e and waste anyone's time- but I also don't want to put myself at any risk! 

Background on me- (as many will have noticed I'm sure!!) I am a very anxious person, so likely worked myself up and made it worse when it started- but like I said- last thing I want to do is ignore something that potentially isn't right? 
There is one lady I speak to who is a month ahead of me- she said she had flu like symptoms and aches quite badly at roughly 2 weeks, and the next day had a gush if liquid, bit like waters breaking. Could well be that!? 

I have a blood pressure machine at home- that is ansolutely fine, no discharge and don't have a temperature. I'm sure it's nothing bad- just wondered if anyone had experienced this or similar. 

Aby advice welcomed! 
Charlotte xx

Edit- just been for a wee and noticed slight discharge when I wiped- not blood though.  

Hi Charlotte

Your more than likely feeling alot better today but just for piece of mind I thought I'd just share with you something similar that happened to me. I was also about 2 weeks post op and had all the symptoms you mentioned but also had what felt like heart palpitations.due to family history with heart etc I was taken back into the hospital all checks done etc and what they found was it was my potassium levels which had for some reason rapidly dropped. Once I'd topped up my fluids I felt tip top again. The doctor did say it was something that could happen without realising post op as we don't really eat/drink like previously have done. 

Anyway I hope you got it all sorted

xXx

Thank you Lisa-

I do feel a lot better now, still a little nauseous at times- but could well be exhaustion!! 
It's really reassuring to hear you had very similar- just eases my mind! 
I am hoping it's onwards and upwards from here- don't enjoy the set backs!! 
Hope you're doing well xxx