Pregnancy and severe changes

Long story short - went for a yearly routine screen as the previous two years hey found HPV but normal cells.
I must have been pregnant and didn’t realise at the most recent smear. Results came back severe changes so referred for colposcopy. At that point 6 weeks pregnant. Had a biopsy (I asked for it) and the results didn’t show any CIN just some mild changes. consultant said they will all discuss the indiscrepancy and to come back in 3 months. I’m now 21 weeks and had repeat colposcopy. The consultant then said it’s likely the biopsy was inconclusive and the smear is accurate and an area in my cervix ‘looks like CIN2/3’ but to come back in 3 months as they don’t do anything. She did try and reassure me that it doesn’t look like CC.
I feel sick to my stomach. I already have a beautiful daughter and would have had treatment asap even early pregnancy if I got that feedback from the consuLtant months earlier. Now I just feel like I’m sat with pre cancerous cells and can’t do anything for months and months.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation being pregnant with this?

Stress!!!

Hi @Louisalane , I have not experienced this whilst being pregnant so cannot offer experience but just wanted to message with some support as I can only imagine how you are feeling. I found out I had CGIN whist TTC (I already have a little boy) but too had misdiagnosis for several months before having 2 treatments.

I know it is hard and I am sorry you feel let down by the system but try to not to let it overwhelm you. I spoke to lots of consultants and they all said how slow moving these things are. Try to be assured that they have found it, will monitor it and treat it shortly after your 2nd beautiful baby is here. Hope you have a good support system around you as this plus hormones must be a whole different ball game! Lean on this forum when you need it. X