Post treatment discharge...

Hi everyone, I am new to posting on the site. I am 5 weeks out from my last of 3 internal radiations, 5 chemo (cisplatin) and 25 EBR’S. Unfortunately all my mind can do is think about whether the cancer is gone, especially since this week I developed a watery discharge similar to that I had before diagnosis. No smell, yellow/brown/sometimes clear and gushes almost like you wee’d yourself. My hdr nurse and radiation oncologist and his nurse have all said that is normal as the radiation may have taken a little time to boost and can work up to 16 weeks after my last treatment. I have been trying to have sex with my partner and he has been very good and patient and I have been using the dilators as instructed. I noticed it has gotten worse since I started using them. I’m just wondering if any of you have had this similar issue. My mind is racing a hundred miles a minute despite being told it’s normal and the vaginal tissues are still very irritated. I have a checkup May 9th and I’m sure if he was concerned my rad/onc would have brought me in to see him. Can anyone she’d some light for me or share a similar experience if the have to set my mind at ease. :slight_smile: